Currently Should I Reset? is only working for Cookie Clicker v1.0375.
It is unknown currently whether we will retain backwards compatibility
with older saves moving forwards due to the nature of information
that must be maintained. If there is high demand, I may consider
adding that compatibility, whether that be working seamlessly
with this build or on a different web page entirely.
If you have a Reddit account, you can contact me via the messaging service at /u/Khrisper, I welcome feedback and suggestions from the baked-goods-clicking-community.
- Drop the use of jQuery, it wasn't used as much as I planned to
and I only really used the .slide animation functions and the
Bootstrap functionality for modals.
- Look into refining how long it takes after reset as opposed to
sticking a flat 24 hours on top.
- Possible support for multiple game versions.
- Support for Cookie Clicker v.1.0411
- Still need to make this in Dart...
- Support for Cookie Clicker v.1.0403
- Made duplicate data string reference each other to reduce the file size. - I'm also going to see if I can't get this made in Dart. To be able to make a true object orientated version in that would be totally cool. It would make updating easier I would expect. I have ideas and will need to experiment.
- Added support for Cookie Clicker version v.1.0402
(this should work with the earlier versions of the game,
let me know if it doesn't. I actually began porting
the new version over without adding version support!
But I think I managed to go back and add it all.)
- Fun fact: It took me 2 hours to figure out why the grannies were producing half of what they should have been... I didn't notice the buff that the Bingo/Research center got and development was hung up for 2 hours until I noticed the number 2!
- Added support for Cookie Clicker version v.1.0393
- Added support for multiple game versions. Currently only v.1.0383 and v.1.0393 are supported. I intend to support future versions too. Over time I may phase out support for very old version in order to clean up the code base.
- Other small changes to the App.
- Fixed a small bug that caused no data entered to be parsed anyway.
- Added a lot more data about resetting and not resetting.
This should enable users to make a more informed decision.
- Removed 'YES' and 'NO' answers, they will not be added back into the App until I feel confident that we can work it out properly.
- Removed some of the old information, it's just repeated in the new data anyway.
- Decided to uploaded non minified main.js due to animations breaking when using minified file. Have fun web-ninjas!
- Fixed a bug where the table displayed 'No Reset' and 'Reset Now' columns the wrong way around. Thanks, /u/Sigma7!
- Fixed a issue with the app code that caused players who had not reset yet to display the same CpS after reset as they had before, regardless of heavenly chips gained. This was caused because CpS after reset is based on everything you had before reset, which doesn't include heavenly chip unlock potential upgrades. After reset calculations assume you have these upgrades from now on. It took me 2 hours to realise this was the reason for the error.
- Added responsive elements to the web app, it will now scale
to fit the viewport it has. This should make it look great on
small laptops, tablets, and even phones.
- Developer quote starts collapsed and has a date stamp. Perfect for relaying thoughts and other information without clogging up the display for those who have already seen it, or just want to use the app and be done with it.
- When the viewport gets really small, some headings and information in the table will be omitted. Some changes include: Per Second becomes Per Sec; Time Difference becomes just Diff; and 3d 2h 24m 56s will show as just 3d. This only shows at widths less than 768px wide.
- Added support for the updated CPS algorithm via the new HC formula.
- Updated Upgrade and Achievement data.
- Updated Object data ready for a future update.
- Small changes to some math that caused a minor discrepancy in some time calculations.
- Adjusted the 24 hour assumed recoup period to 1 hour. A much more reliable system is in the works.
- Completely rewrote the code base to support a heavily object orientated approach to programming. This allows me to store and calculate the information of multiple games at once, I may do something with this in the future.
- Initial just-make-it-work-whatever-the-cost build finished.
Providing you with the information needed to make the right call.
Just an update to support Prisms and a few new upgrades. It shouldn't have bugs but as always I don't see some of the changes that don't effect my save game. Let me know if there are problems and provide your export data if you do./u/Khrisper
Enter exported save data